I like people -- to some degree. Sometimes, however, it's nice to be alone. If I had seven whole days all by myself, without seeing another soul, and with absolutely no interruptions--and no responsibilities, I would feel so rested! These are the things I would do to entertain and pamper myself:
1) Crochet an afghan just for me! I've never done that before. I've made them for family members and friends. I've made afghans to display on my couches and the foot of my bed. I've never made one just for me to curl up in -- one big enough to wrap around everything except my face to keep me warm and cozy.
2) Read a book cover to cover without stopping -- maybe a good mystery, or a good historical novel.
3) Play all the old music albums I never have time to listen to anymore.
4) Sing favorite songs from my childhood and my children's childhood.
5) Make a big pot of spaghetti and eat it every meal until it was gone.
6) Pray meaningful prayers that go beyond the ceiling.
7) Read the scriptures.
8) Put together a jigsaw puzzle.
9) Find a warm sunny spot and take a long nap.
10) Take a hot bath by candlelight.
Okay, enough daydreaming for today -- because I'm not alone, and I do have responsibilities. It was stress relief just to dream!