Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Times They Are A Changing

Once upon a time, I started a little blog.  It was a good little blog, and I enjoyed it for many moons.  Times change, and the fun was stripped away.  So I will retire this blog for a time, though at some point in the future it may resurrect itself.

In the meantime, I'm moving on.  I have begun another blog, which I'm very excited about.  Those of you who have regularly followed this blog (and who have not rained on my parade), will shortly be receiving the link to my new blog.  Watch for it.  I am working out the kinks in the new blog now, but hope to have it up and running soon.  I'm anticipating the new blog to be much different from the old one -- and I'm very excited to get started!

If you recently found this blog, I invite you to have a look around. There's a lot of good stuff here!

2 comments:

  1. tracy.rose@healthline.comMay 14, 2013 at 7:47 AM

    Hi,

    Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to lauriebeesfamilyhive.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

    Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
    Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
    Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

    Warm Regards,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete